Thursday 28 June 2007

Finding Fifi

Good news: I already got nearly 30 applications for the housing position
Bad news: They are ALL men

I read all the applications and couldn’t help getting infectious by their enthusiasm. This was exactly the spirit I was looking for! One in particular got my attention. A 33 year old chef specializing in sea foods and French cuisine. I immediately ordered him to send me a picture to ensure that his looks wouldn’t make me loose appetite. No point in having your private chef otherwise. He sent me some pictures of his face and in full length in different situations. A total hunk! I couldn’t believe my luck. Even if I’m lesbian I appreciate aesthetic qualities in any form. I gave him a call and granted him an audience with me. He only had 2 requests; the first one was to always call me 'Madame' and the second one was for me to call him 'Fifi'. I could live with that…

I realized I'm far too inexperienced at this BDSM thing to pull it through and therefore needed to do some research on the subject. After all, my very own (free of charge) maid and chef was on the line. This was too good to take any chances. I talked Jay into going with me to Lash, a lesbian BDSM club that’s been running since way before this BDSM thing was getting fashionable and mainstream as it is today. She accepted but only after I promised to buy her all the beer she wanted for the rest of the week. Fab, fab, fab! We’re going tomorrow and the theme is ‘Puppy Play’. By the way.. what the fuck is that..?


No comments: