Wednesday 27 June 2007

French Maid

The last two days have been terrible. Didn’t feel human until today after all that partying on Sunday. I think it is because I’m getting older, when I was younger I could party much more. My apartment looks like shit and my Polish cleaning lady resigned by not showing up and not being able to get a hold on. I left several messages on her voice mail but she wont call me back so today I changed my locks. Now I need to find a new one but I need someone that is more committed. So I come up with this magnificent idea to put an ad on a BDSM community for a house slave. Preferably a gorgeous woman that would wear a french maid outfit, who can take care of my household and maybe give me some foot massages and manicure as well. I know they like stuff like that and in order to show my appreciation I would even let her be my footstool now and then. Only if she’d done a good job that day of course since it’s a reward thing. If she can cook that would be a big plus and maybe she could even serve at my dinner parties! That would be purrrrrrrfect!! She could even get a room in my flat and live here. I have too much space anyway…


No comments: