Tuesday 19 June 2007

Gay Acting

Went with Christian and some friends for a private concert with Natasha Bedingfield at Café Opera last night. It was really good but it was too hot so we left after a couple of songs and went directly to the after party where we had a table waiting for us. Justin Timberlake was in town but nowhere in sight. Apparently he skipped the party (and his table) and went to the Beirut Café restaurant with his new girlfriend Jessica Biel. I don’t blame him. Those parties is about the same everywhere you go. The club manager was joining our company and hitting on me big time which was weird since he was so gay acting. Besides that he must have been the only one in the company not knowing that I’m gay. So I told him that I was playing for the all women team and (surprise, surprise) he was chocked.
“For real? You don’t look like a lesbian.” He said.
“That is so funny because you don’t look straight!” I replied.
At first I thought he was offended but then he started to laugh.
”Well I do get hit on by men all the time but I always took it as a compliment!” He smiled.
“And you should!” I smiled back at him.
His eyes tried to hold mine for a second too long but I made sure he failed his task. There was a very sexy brunette with amazing green eyes on the other side of me and way too sexy to ignore. She was in her mid twenties and wearing a short skirt and stilettos that made her already long, skinny legs even longer. I have to admit that I prefer gay women (they are so much better in bed) but for someone like her I was ready to make an exception! Later on that night when everybody was too drunk (or too coked up) to notice I let my hand slide under her skirt and whispered in her ear that I wanted her to spread her legs for me. She did and revealed a pair of silk panties that I later on would find out were pink. I could feel that she was already wet and that was my Q.
“Lets get out of here” I told her as I was standing up, holding out my hand for her to take.
She looked at me under her bangs and took it.
I didn’t say goodbye to my friends since it wasn’t necessary. We took a cab to my place and even if I couldn’t wait to get her out of her clothes I offered her some champagne which she accepted. I could tell that she was a little bit nervous but I soon made her forget all about that. She begged me for more with those sexy eyes of hers and her legs wrapped around me. So I gave in. After she had her third orgasm I got up and called her a cab. I thanked her for the night and told her the cab would take her wherever she wanted and that it was taken care of.
”I would prefer to stay the night…” she said looking more like a puppy than the sexy siren in my bed just minutes ago.
I placed a soft kiss on her lips but I didn’t say anything. I just handed her the coat and opened the door...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.