Friday 29 June 2007

My Heart Belongs to Daddy

The large women had a name and it was Maria. Maria turned out to be a sweetheart and I ended up talking to her all night until the place closed and we had to leave. She reminded me of The Gossip’s vocalist Beth Ditto, who I’m a big fan of, and we just totally clicked on a friendly level. Now I’m regretting that I didn’t ask for her number.

The Ambassador called me and we talked for almost an hour. I like that she always has interesting things to and she is a good listener. A rare combination. Most people hear but they don’t listen. She informed me that she booked a ticket to Stockholm on the 20th and would stay for the weekend. Great, that means that I have something to look forward to! Jay thought that I should demand that The Ambassadors children, 14 and 16 years old, call me ‘dad’. That’s not a bad idea actually but I don’t think she will invite them to join her on this trip...


No comments: