Friday 29 June 2007

Making An Effort

After work I went home to get ready for research night. I have to admit I was nervous but made sure that I looked the part in corset and panties from Agent Provocateur, silk stockings, stiletto boots and a whip. Appearance is everything. I hid it all under a beige trench coat and called a cab.

Jay was already there when I arrived and I could see that she also had made an effort with her appearance. An effort in not making any effort! She was wearing black jeans, a t-shirt and was arguing with the bouncer who wouldn’t let her in because of the strict dress code. I paid the cab driver and went up to the bouncer and Jay.
”I can see that you really made an effort, how nice of you!” I whispered ironically to Jay.
I turned to the bouncer, a big butch with a shaved head and tattoos all over, and smiled my sweetest smile.
”I’m sorry but it is our first time. Is there anything we can do?”
She looked at me in a way that made me very nervous, which I’m sure she noticed.
”Well, it depends on what you are wearing.”
I opened my coat and she nodded.
”I think I have something your friend can borrow.”
She handled me a black rubber shirt and a police badge.
”She can change there.” She pointed.
”Thank you!” I said gratefully.
We where in!

Jay wasn’t too fond of the rubber shirt but her mood went up when she saw the police batch.
”This is great, I've always dreamt of wearing one of these!” She was all exited.
”Can I have a beer now?” She wanted to know.
”You can have as many as you like if you only stay in the bar!” I was angry with her for not making an effort and now I wanted to do my research on my own.
I gave the bartender my card and told her that Jay could order what she wanted.
”You stay right here like a good girl!” I spanked her playfully with the whip on her butt.

I started to look around and found a lot of interesting stuff. A couple where one of the women was leading the other in a leash passed me and I could see a young woman cleaning another young woman’s boot with her tongue. That can not be good for the leather! I would never ruin a nice pair of boots like that I concluded. Went up by a staircase and found a girl with pigtails in her hair and a pink skirt, no panties, on a big swing getting fucked by a fat woman in a latex suite with a strap. She seemed to enjoy herself. I never have been a voyager so I sneaked down again. Everywhere I went there were weird stuff going and the highlight of the night was the puppy race, where 10 puppy girls competed for first place. The price? A bowl of dog food.
After almost 3 hours I’ve had seen enough. Jay had kept her promise to stay in the bar. She was in the best of moods, getting a foot massage from a very attractive girl.
Jay spotted me.
”Hey, there you are!” She said
”This place is great; we have to come more often!”
”Sure, but I really want to go now.” I was tired and my feet were sore from the stilettos. Those boots was definitely made for lying down and not for standing up.
”Please let’s stay for a bit. I can get you one of those too” she nodded towards the massage girl.
That was actually nothing that I wanted more than to get out of the boots and a foot massage.
”Ok, lets stay for a while!” I gave in.
Jay snapped her fingers and before I could change my mind a very large women emerged and started to take my boots of…


No comments: