Tuesday 12 June 2007

Vacation & Plans

Everybody is talking about their vacation plans and asking me about mine. I don’t have anything major planned and I don’t think I will. I told The Ambassador that a trip to France in July would be impossible to accomplish since the client wants the first draft ready for presentation in August. I can’t afford to jeopardize a contract in this caliber that could get our firm going for a whole year or more. She understood and I invited her to come visit me in Stockholm instead. No obstacles were the reply. Fab, fab, fab! I think older women are my new thing. I’ve come to realize that I definitely should date more of them. I like the combination of self confidence, knowing what they want and going for it. I’ve always said that I’m the catch and not the hunter...


No comments: