Tuesday 10 July 2007

Wrong Energy

Back in Stockholm and it is grey and rainy. This has to be the worst summer ever! I thought that the climate changes would have the opposite effect. As if the weather wasn’t bad enough the Ambassador called and cancelled on me.
“The energy doesn’t seem right between us..” She explained.
“I’m sorry, but that’s how I feel. We are more like friends than anything else”
I was sorry to but what could I do.
“Well, if that’s how you feel maybe it would be the best thing not to come.”
What did she expect of me? I met her couple of times and now the energy doesn’t feel right? Why do women have to make such a big deal out of everything? Why can’t they just take it slow and see what happens? I felt so down after our phone call that I called Christian.
”Hi Chris it’s me!”
“Hi there, how was London?”
”It was great. You don’t have the number to the brunette by any chance?” I went straight to the point.
”Katja? What do you want that for?” He was teasing me.
“Never mind, do you have it?”
”No, but I can get it for you.”
”Would you, please?”
”Of course, I’ll call you back in a bit.”

I stared at the note, took a deep breath and dialed. I don’t think Katja noticed that I was nervous and when I asked her to have dinner with me she accepted..


No comments: