Saturday 7 July 2007

Dancing Queens

Candy Bar was as depressing as we would hope for it not to be. Where are all the hot power lesbian we’re getting spoiled with in reality shows? Why can’t I meet someone like Jackie Warner? I’m seriously considering going to LA and have my hair cut by Sally Hershberger just to meet her. We left Candy Bar for eye candy and went to Sanderson for drinks. Much better! Ended up going to an after party, which I usually never do, but hey.. we were here for inspiration after all. The party was located in a big flat near Green Park. It had a beautiful terrace where a group of people had gathered to smoke some weed. They offered us some but last time I tried it gave me diarrhoea so I declined and sipped on my Martini. We mingled for a bit and before we made ourselves comfortable in the sofa where we had the best supervision. Two blond sexy women started to dance in front of us and we just sat there happy to be alive. After a while they noticed us and came over chat. Jay has never been the shy type so after a wile she asked them if they couldn’t dance for us some more which they did. Jay is the king (or queen in her case)…


No comments: