Friday 20 July 2007

Another Day

Woke up and had really bad anxiety. It was especially bad when I thought about the woman from last night. I thought about Katja. Damn.. so typically me to fuck up good things like that.
Jay was feeling better and when I told her about the incident last night she was laughing out load.
"I just cant see you doing anything like that!" She said when I told her about the spanking and name calling bit.
"I know, but I thought it was about time that I tried some new things." I smiled
"So how was it?" Jay has always been keen of knowing the details.
"Terrible. I was really bored during the whole thing"
"So why didn't you just stop"
"I did eventually"
I told her the rest and she couldn't stop laughing.
"I can't wait telling people about this!"
"You can't do that Jay.." I could not believe that I had to bribe her to silence even in a situation like this. She never missed a chance.
"How much will it cost me this time?" I grabbed my checkbook.
"50 beers"
"Ok!"

Later that night when we had dinner she looked at me seriously and said
"Do you know what I think you should do"
"What?"
"Call Katja"
I knew that she was right but I just couldn't get myself to it..
"Maybe another day"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vilken film är klippet från?

Miss Von Dyke said...

Head in the Clouds =)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338097/