Friday 13 July 2007

Straight as Gay

Jay was teasing me about my efforts towards Katja.
”I thought you said you never date straight girls!”
”Well, its not like I’m dating her. I’ve only seen her twice.”
”Invitation for a dinner like that is a little bit more just seeing, I would say.”
“Its not my fault that Fifi..”
She didn’t let me finish the sentence.
”HA, blame it on Fifi your coward!”
She was right. I was a coward and straight girls are one of my biggest fears. Too many of my lesbian friends has been hurt by them and in the end they always end up with a man. Exception Jay; she always got straight women AND they stayed around for as long as Jay wanted them to. I wasn’t Jay but still I couldn’t help being intrigued by Katja. I was divided with myself weather to see her again or not when I got a text message from The Ambassador; “Do you miss me? I still have the tickets…”

”I cant believe it, what’s wrong with people?” I asked Jay.
“The lesbians never disappoint you in disappointing you. That’s why I prefer straight women...” She smiled mischievously, raising her eyebrows up and down.
Hmm.. she had a point.
“..and even better is that they haven’t been around on the gay scene fucking girls that you used to fuck or vice versa!“
So true. You already fucked anyone worth fucking (and several that was not) and the just-coming-out ones are too young. Not to mention too inexperienced.

I deleted the message and called Katja.
“I want to see you..”
”When?”
”Tonight if possible.”
”Where?”
”My place at 20?”
”I’ll see you then.”


No comments: