Thursday 19 July 2007

Just Do It!

It turned out that Lisa had nothing to worry about. Her boss's only respond was if he could join them, which of course would never happen. He was luckily unaware of the threat Lisa was to his marriage and that his wife was on the verve of leaving him for another women. What was stopping her? Lisa didn't want her to!
"You have to break up with her!" This was an accident waiting to happen.
"I've tried to but it is not that easy.."
"What do you mean it is not easy.. just f-ing do it!"
"The sex is amazing and.."
Bla, bla, bla... I was tired of people around me getting them selfs in shitty situations and not doing anything about it. Life isn't always easy but you deal with whatever you need to deal with!

Went home only to find Jay and Fifi in the sofa. L Word marathon had turned into a Sex and the City marathon. That means that Jay is feeling better. We've been down this road many times before. They didn't even notice me so I left again and went to a girly bar. I needed a reality escape.. really bad. Went home with a woman in her 30ies that wanted to be dominated. Fitted me perfectly. Went to her place and I used some of the stuff I learned at Lash. Some spanking and name calling. She wanted me to fuck her with a strap on and I did. I was bored before I even started but I figured she liked what I did since she was so loud. Too loud. It was such a turnoff that I had to stop.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing, I just lost it.. the feeling.. sorry"
I got up and she started swearing on me telling me to get the fuck out. I couldn't agree more. Turned my phone on and had two messages from Jay. One wondering where I was and the other one asking me if I could bring some chocolate with me home. And maybe also a bottle of coke. I asked the cabdriver to stop at a Seven Eleven. When I came home Jay was still in the sofa and she was very happy to see me. Or it was the chocolate that made her smile. I gave her a hug and told her that everything is gonna be fine. Her eyes watered but she was still smiling.
"Promise?"
"I promise!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mer detaljer med sexet önskas! ;)