Tuesday 17 July 2007

Stop Spinning

Haven’t talked to Katja for the last two days. Felt that I needed some space to get on with my life. VonDyke-time stood still, while the rest of the world kept on spinning. Now I need to take care of business. Lets face it, she is far to young (and so straight) to be wife material anyways and that’s a road I don’t want to go down on. Met Lisa at Strandbryggan for dinner out in the sun. She is working as a manager for a smaller hotel chain and she is having an affair with the wife of her boss.
”Kenneth found out!” She was smoking nervously.
”Are you sure?” I was confused.
”Yes!”
”How did he found out?”
”She told him! She fucking told him, and now I’m scared he will fire me!!” She looked really small.
“Calm down, he won’t fire you..” Who did I try to convince.. me or her?
We discussed the whole thing during dinner and it was nice to forget all about Katja for a while. It made me realize that thing could have been worst and I wasn’t so bad of after all.

Jay text me and wondered if she could use my sofa since she had a fight with her girlfriend. Previously she used to stay in my guestroom but it was now Fifi’s room. I picked her up on the way home and I could tell that she’s been drinking. I gave Jay the L word DVD boxes and made us some tea. She started from the beginning with season 1. Jay really loves that show..


No comments: