Wednesday 25 July 2007

Nail in Coffin

We went to Linate Airport directly from the meeting. I immediately started calls to sign up the right people for the job and Jay called her girlfriend/ex/whatever to share the good news.
“I’m happy for you but what does that has to do with me?” Jay’s girlfriend never failed in disappointing you.
”What do you mean by that?” Jay sounded irritated
”This only means that you’re going to work more and I will end up spending more time alone that I’m already am!”
Later on Jay told me that that was the nail in the coffin. She couldn’t do it anymore. Being with someone that was so selfish and that could never be happy for someone else. After all, Jay was paying for everything so who was she to complain?

So here we are. Jay is back on my sofa and I’m calling in some people tomorrow to get the bitch’s stuff out of the apartment and change the locks. Tomorrow we’re going out to celebrate.. and I have a special treat planned for my dear Jay..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.