Tuesday 24 July 2007

Just Cavalli

One great thing with SAS is that they carry Mr and Mrs T Bloody Mary mix that is soooo much better than that tomato juice garbage. How do they expect you to do a proper drink on that? Anyways, Jay and I had a couple on the plane which soon made me go into dozing mode. There is nothing better than falling asleep on a plane and waking up when you're arriving. Amex had booked us for the Andreola, close Central Station and on our way there I called Claudio and found out that he recently deceased. He was only in his early 40s and I was totally unaware that he been ill. Apparently that was the way he had wanted to keep it and only the ones really close to him had known. Even if me and Claudio never been really close it got to me. Who was I feeling sorry about myself for the Katja thing? I expressed my condolences and hung up.

We arrived to the hotel and took a quick shower before our dinner with Franco. We needed to prepare the strategy for the meeting tomorrow. Jay looked really sharp in her suit. No baseball cap this time. We took a cab to Just Cavalli, a café restaurant conceived by Roberto Cavalli where Franco already was waiting by our table. Cheek kisses and happy greetings. It was a wonderful setting and atmosphere. Everybody was exited about the meeting tomorrow and at 11.30 pm we said goodbye and went back to our respective places…

No comments: