Thursday 12 July 2007

Wine & Dine

Fifi was so happy when I told him I was expecting a guest and that I wanted him to prepare a nice dinner for us.
“Can I serve to!?” he wanted to know.
”Of course you can”
”Thank you Madame!” He said gratefully, clapping his hands in excitement.

Katja arrived and if she was surprised to find this beautiful, muscular man in a French Maid dress in my house, she hid it well. She had dressed up for the occasion which pleased me. I like women that make an effort to look their best. Fifi asked her if she wanted an aperitif before dinner and she accepted.
We sat down in the sitting room. She admired the art and I admired her. She was a masterpiece. Beautiful face, slender body and those long legs. Her eyes captured mine and for a moment I lost track of what she was saying.
”Pardon?”
She smiled
”I said that I am glad you called me”
I smiled back
”So am I”
Fifi declared that the dinner was ready and we followed him to the dining room. Me after her as the gentlewoman I am.

The dinner was lovely, perfect even. Fifi is the best thing that happened to me! Sweetbread with Swedish foie gras and curry meringues, followed by Monkfish with pickled melon and eucalyptus. For dessert Chocolate with lemon grass and mandarin. Delicious! Katja was as impressed as me and talking to her made me feel better than in a long time. As we went back to the sitting room for a glass of champagne I changed my mind and lead her to my bedroom. Perfect ending to a perfect evening. I didn’t call a cab this time..


No comments: