Wednesday 4 July 2007

Dyke In A Bottle

Meet up with my friend Lisa for a glass of rosé at Strandbryggan, an outside restaurant/bar located on a float in the water. The place was packed and I didn’t feel like having dinner since I am totally hooked on Fifi’s cooking. Besides all tables where occupied so we just sat down by the bar. Lisa told me about the newest stunt on the lesbian scene, a Burlesque Peep Show. Saw Godess Dita von Teese in the champagne glass for my inner eye but the image quickly changed to a masculine dyke inside a beer bottle wearing fishnet stockings. I think I’ll pass on that.

Went home and found Fifi vacuuming wearing a maid’s uniform. He immediately turned it off when he noticed me.
”Good evening Madame.” He nodded.
“Good evening Fifi.”
”I have prepared dinner for Madame.“
I could SO get used to this.

After a delicious dinner I watched the movie ‘Puccini for beginners’. I could have been okay if the plot didn’t include a lesbian with a boyfriend. Yes, you read me right. A lesbian with a boyfriend! In real life lesbians doesn’t have boyfriends!! And I don’t care if she got back together with her ex girlfriend in the end of the movie and the fact that he was a result of bad judgement during a time when she was hurt and confused. Lesbians don’t have boyfriends. Never, ever and for no reasons. It is just as simple as that..


No comments: